Jennie Rosén from the Swedish Fashion Council gives us an overview of the trends that are going on when it comes to digital fashion and the connection to the transformation of the industry. The Ung Svensk Form participant, and Massive Entertainment's first fashion scholarship holder, Marie Isacsson and producer Petter Sydow from Massive Entertainment will give us an insight into how it works to develop a digital game, and tell us more about what a Concept Artist actually does.
The conversation is made in conjunction with the exhibition Ung Svensk Form 2021.
- Jennie Rosén – CEO, Swedish Fashion Council
- Caroline B Le Bongoat – Näringslivsutvecklare, Malmö stad
- Karin Wiberg – Project manager, Ung Svensk Form
- Marie Isacsson – Concept artist, Massive Entertainment
- Petter Sydow – Producer, Massive Entertainment
The moderator for the evening is Yasemin Arhan Modéer.